The League of Women Voters of Amherst will once again hold its Annual Meeting on line this year, from 7:00 to 8:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 2. The meeting will focus on the essential pieces of LWVA business: election of officers, approval of the budget and and the re-adoption of our local and CT River Basin Inter-League Program Positions. The agenda and the reports of the Nominating and Budget Committees have been mailed to members.
- Call to order and introduction
- Minutes of the 2021 Annual Meeting
- Treasurer and Accountant Reports
- Adoption of 2022-2023 Budget
- Re-adoption of Local and Inter-League Program Positions (See LWVA Program Book, pp. 4-16.)
- Local program proposal
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion: League Emphasis
- Report of the Nominating Committee
- Recognition of Retiring Steering Committee Members
- Directions to the Steering Committee
Registration is required in order to receive a link to the Annual meeting.