The Amherst School facilities and family center have been contacted, and an organizing committee has been formed. Now all we need is books! (Not a problem, if past years are anything to go by.)
Cynthia and Jerry Brubaker have stepped up to the plate and agreed to co-chair the 2018 LWVA book sale. A committee is in place to help, consisting of many familiar faces. If you would like to help, please get in touch with Cynthia and Jerry.
- Donations will be accepted from June 30 through July 15, at Fort River School ONLY.
- Pricing and sorting sessions will be scheduled from June 30 through July 24, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Session chairs needed!
- An event at the ARPS Summer Achievement Academy will be scheduled, most likely for July 24.
- Dealers Day is planned for July 25.
- Public sale days will be July 27-29 and August 3-4, with some evening hours on the opening day, July 27. Cashiers needed!
- All hands on deck for our clean-up day on Monday, August 6!
So get the Book Sale on your calendar and let the co-chairs know how you want to help.