LWVA will sponsor five meetings with candidates for Town Council from the five districts. After short introductory statements, participants will meet in small groups with each candidate for approximately 10 minutes, and a panel discussion among the candidates on issues raised and on the role of Town Council in shaping the new Amherst government will follow.
- District 1 (Precincts 1 and 3): Amherst Survival Center
- District 2 (Precincts 2 and 6): Bangs Center, Pole Room
- District 3 (Precincts 4 and 10): Bangs Center, Large Activity Room
- District 4 (Precincts 5 and 9): Jones Library, Woodbury Room
- District 5 (Precincts 7 and 8): Munson Memorial Library