The LWVA Racial Justice Committee (RJC) and Health Care Committee (HCC) invite you to a join a "Brown Bag" event — a dialogue on the relevance of health care reform to Racial Justice (and vice versa).
- Title: (How) Single Payer Health Care Combats Racial Disparities
- Date: January 11, 2022
- Time: 7-8:30 pm on Zoom. Click here to join this meeting.
To pique your curiosity and/or stimulate questions, check out these reports:
- Indicators of Racial Equity and Justice for Amherst
- (Draft) Report on Anti-Black Racism and Black/White Disparities in the Town of Amherst by Reparations for Amherst, March 9, 2021. "Health" on pp 19–23/ Health Disparities bibliography pp 35–37.
- and more information on Health Care Reform