We gratefully accept donations of
- Hard-cover and soft-cover books in good condition, fiction and non-fiction, of general interest, in any language
- DVDs, CDs, books-on-tape, and vinyl in good condition
- a few additional items, including “tiny” books, clean blank books, and clean prints and maps.
But we are not a recycling center! Please recycle magazines at your own curbside, along with pamphlets, class notes, etc.
We can NOT accept:
- Encyclopedia sets (World Book, etc.)
- Readers Digest condensed books
- Loose-leaf notebooks, e.g., some cookbooks
- Out-of-date textbooks (and most textbooks more than five years old are out of date!)
- Out-of-date computer manuals (and these are out of date in well under five years!)
- Dated material: old travel guides, almanacs, etc.
- Academic journals, bound or unbound
- VHS tapes
Thank you for disposing of these items, as well as your damaged, mildewed, or yellowing books, elsewhere.