Last November, some voters in Massachusetts had to wait hours to cast their vote and many others did not vote due to our out-dated voter registration system. This must change. It is time to pass comprehensive election reform legislation -- including election audits, pre-registration for 16 and 17 year-olds, online voter registration, Election Day Registration and more. Please call your representatives today.
Please support election modernization legislation in 2013.
MA Bills needing our support:
- SD01562 (Sen. Finegold) - A comprehensive bill with early voting, audits of election equipment, voter registration modernization, pre-registration of 16 and 17 year-olds, and more.
- SD00001, HD00048 (Sen. Murray and Rep. Straus) - Constitutional amendments to allow for no-excuse absentee voting and early voting.
- SD00436, HD02543 (Sen. Clark and Rep. Garballey) - Allows for online voter registration and registration verification.
- Permanent Registration (Rep. Garballey HD02545, Sen. Chang-Diaz SD01166) - Voter registration is updated automatically when you change your address with USPS or the RMV.
- SD01139, HD03060 (Sen. Creem and Rep. Fox) – Establishes Election Day registration.